Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Nirvana/Kurt Cobain Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 04:18 AM   #441 (permalink)
marshmallowmonkey
i am the cookie monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FistfulOfSky
Kurt Cobain DID NOT i repeat Not KILL HIMSELF!!!!!

Kurt Cobain was MURDERED BY COURTNEY LOVE April 5th 1994 in the green house of his Seattle, Washington home.

Kurt had three injections of heroin in his system. your body can handle one at the most and in most cases the person dies with the needle still in thier arm. they die before they even reliaze whats going on. Kurt had THREE! and still he was somehow able to pull down his sleeves, button them and put the materials back in the cigar box neatly beside him. he then being already dead supposivly shot himself. DEAD MEN DO NOT SHOT THEMSELVES!

further more a short period after his body was found a man who was doing an interview on Kurt's death told the Seattle cops that Courtney Love, Kurt's wife had come to him three monthes earlier and had asked him to kill Kurt for 50,000 dollars. after the man told the cops this, when they went to question him further before a scheduled court case they found his body on some rail road tracks a couple miles from his home. he had been murdered.
coincidence huh?

if you would like to check the Kurt Cobain murder case out further or would like to go ahead and try to prove me wrong i encourage you to check out any of the Justice for Kurt websites. there are plenty.

JUSTICE FOR KURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love you!!!!

i don't wanna come back down from this cloud
marshmallowmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote