Music Banter - View Single Post - The Evolution of Music: Accident, or Adaptation?
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 12:16 PM   #108 (permalink)
blankety blank
Passerby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Salami View Post
Hmmmm.....

You did express concern that you were being off topic, but even a horrible bastard like me can't see how "The Evolution of Music: Accident, or Adaptation?" has anything to do with "Post your favorite songs and I shall review them!!!

Bringing the conversation back to evolution, what do you think about my incoherent suggestion that the creativity of the human brain allowed humans to have an advantage in the evolutionary process because we are more ingenuitive, is exactly the same process that makes us wish to express ourselves with music?
I don't know Mighty. Is ingenuitive a Word? Ingenuity? Ingenuous? Ingenious?

What is your definition of 'Evolution'? The Evolutionary 'process' you are speaking of is not the "origin" of the word evolution.

That word 'evolved' through non-accidental adaptation, and, you are discussing a 'theoretical process', Evolutionism.

To satisfy you Mighty, I will present a love song from Mother Earth. It even has lyrics. Tell me if you think Earth is just trying to impress chicks?

My soul is an entangled knot,
Upon a liquid vortex wrought
By Intellect in the Unseen residing,
And thine doth like a convict sit,
With marlinespike untwisting it,
Only to find its knottiness abiding;
Since all the tools for its untying
In four-dimensional space are lying,
Wherein they fancy intersperses
Long avenues of universes,
While Klein and Clifford fill the void
With one finite, unbounded homaloid,
And think the Infinite is now at last destroyed.

James Clerk Maxwell

I asked for the videos of the songs for a reason. A reason of fear like you have never felt. Because, if evolution taught me anything, it taught me the fact that we are here for the long haul, Mighty.

Again, you do not understand things of the scriptures. I do. And, according to the prophesies, it was over as of 1611 AD.

And, messages are delivered through song, and, I need some information that might suggest a positive outcome. As in it is not too late, as every book seems to indicate.

You are eating off a tree here on the world wide spider web of good and evil knowledge.

Here's the deal. It's real as in the illusory perceptive, the reality is within you; as a "carbon copy" image of the beast.

Again, these are things you do not see or understand. I understand them too well. And, understood them exactly 12 days too late.

hmmmm, Is a mental judgment Mighty. I sincerely hope you rid those thoughts. And, not suggest to consider what was done to that 'girl last year'.
Or, do the same thing to 'this guy'.

Because, evolutionism of music is no accident, and if you have to hear going backwards, it will torment you as it is me now.

Don't risk it brother. Just hope I can find the evidence that my so-called very best friend is some type of Antichrist. He knows everything about everything, and has never graduated high school. Or, read a book. But, he showed me how easily to deceive someone who thought he could never be deceived.

I'm asking you for your own sake to believe what I am writing here. I'm 99% sure you do not have to worry about things. I am telling you all the Truth. I wouldn't bank on that one percent of uncertainty.

I never believed in a 'devil'. But, I have to stake my subatomic particle of Faith in something I was certain of prior to Dec 7, 2011. I should be in an asylum right now, mumbling off rubber walls. If you knew what I know, you would be. I guarantee it.

Give yourself some Peace, and show some Love. I am sacrificing the rest of my life on a wing and a prayer.

I am doing this for humanity, not myself, as I know based on evidence, that I am not joining the 'bliss' ride I experienced.

Last edited by blankety blank; 12-11-2011 at 12:18 PM. Reason: edit
blankety blank is offline   Reply With Quote