Music Banter - View Single Post - The Robert Johnson Appreciation Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 12:02 PM   #53 (permalink)
Necromancer
Divination

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomClancy11 View Post
Actually, it wasn't a documentary about Led Zep's influences, I think it was a more specific Blues documentary. It was on Sky Arts 1. Can't find it anywhere
Well at least your making an attempt to prove your theory. The fact is, very little is actually known concerning the life and times of Robert Johnson. I think the mystery that surrounds RJ is what most people find intriguing about him. I will try and see if I can find anything that supports your statement, to be honest, I have to find out if there is any truth to it for my own curiosity, now that you've mentioned it.

@ Garrett, I'm not trying to be sarcastic or anything like that my friend. But do you ever involve yourself in actual debates concerning music, genres, artist, or what have you? I think your around the same age as I am, and your knowledge concerning music has to be abundant. But it seems all you ever post is pictures, videos, and links to internet sites for information. I remember this is also, all that you seemed to do on the Muzicforums site as well. It really doesn't matter to me, and it may not actually be any of my business, but I like to think that MB does have a certain standard above most other music forums.

It can be almost as irritating as the younger members posting "childish" one liners all the time that just end up clogging good threads.

I hope I haven't insulted anyone because this is not my intent.
Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote