Music Banter - View Single Post - What the hell is WRONG with the human race?
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 06:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

Default What the hell is WRONG with the human race?

Animaniacs, a multi award winning show created by Steven Spielberg with warner brothers and where the creators had FULL CREATIVE FREEDOM, ran from September 13, 1993 to November*14,*1998. That's in excess of five full years worth of shows.

Characters on the show included Minerva Mink and Hello Nurse, both of whom are deliberately sexual, in a big way.

Compare that to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, a show with no overtly sexual characterisation, aimed at an audience of girls younger than that of the Animaniacs gender neutral audience. This series has been running since October 10th 2010, just over one year.

Yet, despite these facts, a quick glimpse at paheal, the internets preeminent rule 34 catalogue, we see that the show with sexual elements, Spielberg, goodfellas references, world dominating rodents that frequently drop double entendres, and plenty of other stuff, has engaged the minds of the perverted enough, in its five year award filled run, to inspire 1077 naughty drawings and cg renders.

And somehow, the series five times less in length, written by a writer who specializes in mediocre shows aimed at young girls, and whose show is about MY LITTLE PONY, has inspired 4540 such naughty drawings, the majority of which still have the characters as horses, rather than human beings.

Internet, I have just got to ask. WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? WHAT THE HELL IS SO BROKEN IN YOUR MINDS THAT THIS GOES ON? It's one thing to expect rule 34 to ruin peoples childhoods, but the level this **** is at is just completely insane. Especially considering that there was never any weird movement for Animaniacs, yet we have "Bronies" cluttering up every place on the internet it seems, desperate to validate the fact they're ****ing retarded, by banding together and forming a ****ing cultish hivemind over a show which deserves no accolades.

Humankind, I came to terms with rule 34, I came to terms with 2girls1cup, I came to terms with goatse. I managed to rationalise that these things exist but are largely for the benefit of either the sick, the warped, or those who derive comedy from the former two groups, but dear god.

This is just a new societal low. It's just insanely depressing to know these people exist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!
GuitarBizarre is offline   Reply With Quote