Music Banter - View Single Post - If you love hip hop, STOP ****ING AROUND (the new hip hop album club).
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 11:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Phantom Limb
Chocolate Homunculus

Default If you love hip hop, STOP ****ING AROUND (the new hip hop album club).

This shiite has been dead for a while and it seems like it's time it was brought back.
I'm not amazing at organizing things so I decided to steal the Folk album club's format.

the date of the month:-.. 1----------7----------14----------21----------30
time to nominate albums:..>>>>>>>.................>>>>>>>>>>
vote in poll for one album:................>>>>>>>>....................>>>>>>>>
listen to the poll winner:... >>>>>>>>...................>>>>>>>>
discuss winning album:.....................>>>>>>>>............... .......>>>>>>>

Basically we'll be going through two albums a month and there will be two different activites that you can take part in at any time. Consider the bolded arrows one album and the non-bolded aroows another. Use the table for reference to see what we are doing at any given time. This is the thread in which you will nominate albums as well.

If anyone has a problem with the way I'm doing this, just say so and we can try to work something out, I'm completely open to new ideas. Let's try to get as many people in on this cause if no one else joins, I'm gonna be doing this by myself (and believe me, I WILL do this by myself if necessary).

Last.Fm

My Bomb Music Shit
Phantom Limb is offline   Reply With Quote