Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 12:41 PM   #1081 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_k View Post
I'm glad to hear that, Sara. We haven't talked much on the forum lately and I've always thought that was a pity .
And you're right in what you say. But I'm afraid it's actually a disability of me to ignore things. Not just what people say, but also sounds and text. I cannot see text without reading it. It's a big problem as there will always be people disliking me, even though I try to be nice to everyone.
Also, I just cannot, really can not stand injustice. Not towards me, and not towards others.
Believe me, compared to earlier times I've become so much better in ignoring stuff, to just shrug and move on. But when I see people attacking me for no obvious reason over and over gain, it starts to well... sort of come through the shield I have. And, believe it or not, this happens even faster when I see someone attack other people. I know I'm a strange guy, I undertand not everyone will understand me. But when I get attacked I keep an eye on my attacker and I often notice it's not just me they're attacking.
And that makes the ever friendly guy quite vicious .

Nevertheless, I'll try to do as you say as much as I possibly can. I already did, really. But it does help me to get along when people tell me they like me. Makes me feel a bit more useful .
Oh please.

You don't get attacked or picked on.

When you say stupid stuff on this forum you get called out on it. It doesn't matter who you are. That's what happens on forums. It's happened to me, it's happened to you and it's probably happened to the majority of people that post here.

Stop playing the victim card you're making me want to throw up.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.