Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 03:32 PM   #1082 (permalink)
Salami
Get in ma belly

I have here my latest opinions of some members I've been encountering lately:

James: met the guy on MuMu last night, and we got on like a house on fire. We realised that we're both Scottish, he was playing some awesome jazz music and we spent the rest of the evening talking in old Scotch colloquialisms and semi-Gaelic. Poor old Bob. didn't follow a thing and probably felt quite left out.

Bob.: Sorry about last night on MuMu!

Above: Every time I've encountered Above, I've been insulted and scoffed at. On the other hand, Above has been having problems elsewhere, presumably to do with employment, and has been getting a few insults about lifestyle. Therefore, I don't have any resentment whatsoever. I understand and sympathize with the abuse you've been given.

Urban: I think I've trolled/flattered the poor man enough. I'll leave you alone from now on!

Captain Ron: I've just about had enough of him. I sometimes feel a bit inane and useless, but this guy makes me look like Pedestrian. Even his "location" annoys me, so the resistance starts now. Captain Ron, you hereby have earned my hatred.

YorkeDaddy: Nice guy, but often very condescending and only seems to post in the "Power Rankings" thread these days. This is "MUSIC BANTER", for goodness sake!

duga: I've not seen him since last time, but still the most awesome person here.

Stu: I'll read your journal tomorrow, for goodness sake! And never mind the "flag" business. It says something that that was the very worst thing I could think of that you've said!

MrD00d: I hope you get a proper bed as soon as possible. I'm becoming mildly worried.

Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra: You've been very patient with me on MuMu. I am grateful for this, but is there some kind of hidden reason? Do you still harbour a cold hatred for me?
Anyway, I'll be on tomorrow if you like.

masterbeat: Oh fuck you. I've never encountered a worse spammer in my life. Anyone who doesn't know who he is, look at my sig.
The annoying thing is that I probably know him.