Music Banter - View Single Post - Astral Projection and Out-of-body experiences
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 07:10 PM   #39 (permalink)
Mrd00d
Stoned and Jammin' Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastingas10 View Post
I completely agree. Of course I'd like to believe there is life after death, but I can't be certain that there is such a thing. Being someone who used to speak of a past-life as a child, I find cases like that to be very interesting.

It certainly seems possible that we could simply cease to exist when we die. But I also think that the notion of life after death is possible.

One thing I feel certain about is that there is much more to life than what we understand. And I don't believe that science will ever truly be able to explain why we are here.
I'm a follower of the reincarnation, we are all the same person philosophy. I believe after death, our energy spreads out and we start a new life, whether as a tree, an animal, another person. Hell, maybe it's all happening at once. I'm not sure about what the details are. But I feel confident about dying and being reborn. I don't feel like this is my first run-through of life. Deja vu experiences abound, sometimes from the perspectives of others (like oh I remember this, but the angle is wrong... that guy over there... I was that guy already) Strange, but possible.

Mrd00d is offline   Reply With Quote