Music Banter - View Single Post - The Photography Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 05:41 AM   #1025 (permalink)
s_k
Music Addict

Well, quite frankly... they're all really good.
I'm really a nitpicker when it comes to photography, but there's not much I can say about these. Perhaps on the last pic the horizontal branch on the left is a bit disturbing.

I am absolutely certain that you have been watching very closely around the edges of your pictures. I hate when things are chopped off, but on your pictures you can see the houses behind the field on the left, the picture ends where the houses end. There is just enough little meadow on the right to be significant instead of distrurbing.

The pictures of the trees, are absolutely epic. The big tree in the middle, with just enough earth below it. And the last two pictures, with the mist, there's the first one I mentioned in the other topic, the tree on the right ends exactly in the lower right corner, which is very nicely done. And the very foggy picture below that, the space in the middle of the picture with the very narrow tree in front of the light, it's epic! Gives the pictures so much depth.

This, to me, is photographical perfection. Especially when it comes to framing.
I also think your camera does a remarkable job and I'm not often positive about Nikon .