Music Banter - View Single Post - God is in your mind?
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 02:23 PM   #68 (permalink)
Salami
Get in ma belly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVCA View Post
Yes yes exactly, but that's why it IS garbage! Irreducible complexity is what happens when someone takes everything that science has worked to understand in the last millennium of our existence and misapplies it to align with iron-age beliefs about the nature of the universe. It's really insulting when you sit down and think about it, it's like these people are sticking one big middle finger up at Hawking, Einstein, Russell, Darwin, Bohr, Bernard, Heisenberg, Galilei, Newton, Kepler, and everyone else who has ever contributed to our understanding of modern science. Fuck the people who deny volumes upon hundreds of volumes of meticulous datamongering and experimental analysis over hundreds of years in favor of their one volume that has remained unchanged for the past 2,000 years. It really pisses me off!
Interestingly enough, can you name one person apart from Behe who supports Irreducible complexity and isn't trying to prove God? Or isn't trying to disagree with evolutionism?
I'm beginning to suspect that there is an agenda here...

The internet is supposed to be hoaching with creationists. Where are you? Show yourselves! RVCA and I have a few things to say to you!
Salami is offline   Reply With Quote