Music Banter - View Single Post - lolbertarians
Thread: lolbertarians
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 04:46 PM   #63 (permalink)
Mykonos
AWhatup Ganache?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrd00d View Post
That being said, I find Gingrich, Romney, Bachmann, Perry, and the rest of the bunch unelectable and more dangerous than Paul. This whole 2012 election is going to stink. Even with all those points in mind, Paul still seems the LEAST dangerous of the Republican nominations. I don't know. We're damned if we keep Obama and we're damned if ANY of the Republicans running get elected. We're damned.
I don't see why America would be 'damned' if it kept Obama. His so-called failings of his last term have been due to public resistance to some good ideas. Most British people look across the pond at how public healthcare was so brutally thrown away and laugh, because it's such an ignorant thing to do, considering the amount of people that are left with their human rights violated just because they weren't born into the right social class. The accusations of Communism are even more farfetched. I'd say that's Obama's 'left-wing' is actually more right-leaning than our current Tory government.

Look at it this way. You can have Obama, or you can vote in another Republican ****-up with questionable agendas. Honestly, I'd vote for Jimmy McMillan before anyone from the Tea Party.