Music Banter - View Single Post - lolbertarians
Thread: lolbertarians
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 05:18 PM   #72 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
...What?

I don't know what leap you're making there, but let me put it this way. If you're going to say the word "racist", which generally means that one race is inherently superior to another, then you'd best be certain thats what you're dealing with.

He's preaching Free-Market principles for everything. Its otherwise known as Ideology. Ideology is often bad because it has one prescription for every problem. But as misguided as he might be on this issue, I don't think that means he thinks Black folks just aren't as smart as white people.

And thats what you're saying, and its not accurate. As for birth right citizenship, I don't know why he is against it (If he is, this is the first i've heard of it) but I'm sure his website will tell you. It doesn't seem to add up though because jus soli is a founding principle and he's also someone who's got a really loose freetrade policy so if you find out, let me know.
What do you think the default "American" is? Inevitably it will always mean adopting the culture of white people. Obviously, that would put that culture above all others.

Do you want more examples...?

Quote:
“Opinion polls consistently show that only about 5 percent of blacks have sensible political opinions, i.e. support the free market, individual liberty and the end of welfare and affirmative action.”
Quote:
“Given the inefficiencies of what D.C. laughingly calls the `criminal justice system,’ I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal.”
Quote:
"There is no such thing as a hate crime, only crimes against person and property."

so on

I'm reading his website now and I'm just repulsed

Quote:
And during his years in medicine, never once did he find an abortion necessary to save the life of a pregnant woman.
Because Ron Paul's experience should speak for all women?

Quote:
Because he agrees with Thomas Jefferson that it is “sinful and tyrannical” to “compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors,” Ron Paul will also protect the American people’s freedom of conscience by working to prohibit taxpayer funds from being used for abortions, Planned Parenthood, or any other so-called “family planning” program.
The Hyde Amendment prohibits federal funding for abortions and it's been around since 1976.

And here's a graph of what PP actually does.
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote