Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 09:42 AM   #17676 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Today this guy comes up to me at work chuckling to himself and so I assume he's going to tell me some amusing anecdote about getting drunk the previous night or something.

Still chuckling to himself he informs me that he's selling his friend a fishtank but the guy doesn't really want that fishtank he wants his other one which apparently matches the one he already owns. Still chuckling to himself he informs me that he's bought some new tank and he's going to sell some other tank that the guy wanted originally or something and that the money from that tank will go to another tank that some girl is either selling him or buying off him or whatever the fuck,then he starts telling me about some other tank in an aquarium he's buying for himself, or someone else, he begins to chuckle even more whilst describing this orgy of fishtank swinging while I stand there with a totally blank look on my face occasionally mustering up enough enthusiasm for the occasional 'Heh' when he seems to find something amusing, not being able to follow any of this crap whatsoever.
This whole ordeal lasts something in the region of 10 minutes and as he gets to the end of this anecdote I await the punchline only to discover there isn't actually one. And he walks of chuckling to himself that he's either ripping off his friend or getting a new tank or something, I don't really know.
He even came over to my desk to especially tell me this.

Anyway, why am I telling you?
Well I figured as he wasted 10 minutes of my life telling me all this I would waste a couple of minutes of yours while you read this. Now I don't feel bad about listening to this shit knowing I've wasted your time too.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote