Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 02:32 PM   #4150 (permalink)
RVCA
( ̄ー ̄)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave View Post
awesome we'll have to figure out how to get an MB clan or something going hahaha top class for me is by far and away PYRO! There's just something really satisfying with setting the entire other team on fire

I'm also a pretty solid medic - already got the million heals achievement after only starting in August. Then it's Heavy / Engineer / Soldier / Sniper in that order based on what the team needs or who the effective team players are in the match. I've never played Demo / Spy / Scout, I don't think there's even a full minute logged for all 3 of those classes combined in my profile haha (compared to like 50 hours as PYRO!!!)

MMMRRFFF RRRMMMFFFF!!!!!!!
Truth be told, Pyro is my favorite class as well. The competitive scene scoffs at him because he's not very good... but **** them, playing Pyro is fun as hell. Once you unlock the degreaser and the axtinguisher, it's game over.

You should definitely try out the scout! I think he's got the highest learning curve even though you're just popping people with your shotgun, because you have to learn how to navigate each map so that you're not approaching targets head-on (because you lose every time that way). The most effective scouts also have to be really twitchy, random and jumping all over the place, which is disconcerting when you're first starting out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loose_lips_sink_ships View Post
I wish I could play TF2, but my computer is well... it's an E Machine. ='(
I'm very sorry to hear that. I'll pray for you

My steam tag is evanb333 (and it displays as Spaceman Spiff), feel free to add me everyone and anyone
RVCA is offline   Reply With Quote