Music Banter - View Single Post - Hello People, Mutants & Aliens
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 01:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Musical Door Matt
Groupie

Default Hello People, Mutants & Aliens

Row, row, row you boat gently down the stream blady blady blady blah life is but a blog

Hello, Everybody. My Name you already know so... Back to Basics like Billy Braag - I'm here, like the rest of you C*nts to share, learn and express my musical knowlage. I'm eagerly anticipating reading some intelligently, well written blogs about him, him and her. Yes, She's good. blah, blah, blah - i can't believe you read that.

My Name is Matty... or Matt or Matthew or Tw@t or Whatever you call me. I'm a Massive Bull****ter and i'll try not to swear or curse or rabbit on I Just drank a cup of Yorkshire Tea that came through the post this morning....true story. ANYWAY - I don't mean to blabber; i'm writing all this nonsense to test the usage of colours and sizes and all the blogging business. I'll write my proper introduction now:

Uhhhh, Hey guys... I'm so syked to be here on this forum messaging you guys. Being part of this musical community is just so freakin' awesome. I'm into music too, ye' know. Not genres or anythin'. Genres are UNCOOL I like anythin' that sounds good at the time i'm hearin' it. What can i say: Get ON The Smiles and the Frowns; Get ON Syd Barrett; Get ON Flock of Seagulls; Get ON Best Coast; Get ON Big L; Get ON Nirvana(UK); Get ON Jet Set Radio Future; Get ON Many, Many, Many, Many, Many, Many More

Anyway. HI - I don't Know.
Musical Door Matt is offline   Reply With Quote