Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 04:35 PM   #4160 (permalink)
Antonio
VICTORY SCREEEEEEECH

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave View Post
As for myself I'm SUPER hooked on Team Fortress 2, I got the free version earlier this summer and picked up The Orange Box a while back so that I wouldn't have to deal with the limited backpack inventory. I much prefer this style of MP game over the glut of 'realistic' military shooters you can't escape from. Does anyone else play this or other Steam games?

And Minecraft (if only it didn't take my friend a week to reboot his server after it crashes )
dude, they are literally my two favorite games. I'm best with Pyro too, but Demoman and Scout are my two backups as well, just anyone who could f*ck sh*t up.

The one class I'm not really into at all is the Heavy. I mean, i know he's the strongest and all, but I just can't get over how slow he is. I usually like to get right into the battle and start cracking skulls, and I feel so limited with his movement. :/

here's my Steam profile if anyone wants to add me as well

Steam Community :: ID :: Commander Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVCA View Post
You should definitely try out the scout! I think he's got the highest learning curve even though you're just popping people with your shotgun, because you have to learn how to navigate each map so that you're not approaching targets head-on (because you lose every time that way). The most effective scouts also have to be really twitchy, random and jumping all over the place, which is disconcerting when you're first starting out.
I wouldn't necessarily say you shouldn't go head on with other classes as a Scout. Not to brag, but as a Scout i've taken out full on Heavys and other classes as well. I'd say it depends on your Loadout and how much skill you have with the class.

You're right about being very twitchy and all over the place, though. It serves as a great distraction for the opposing side and if you're able to get a few shots off, you could take out crucial members of the team.

My MB Journal-I talk about music and stuff!

add me on Steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/commandercool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave
isn't this one of the main reasons for this entire site?

what's next? a thread made specifically to banter about music?

Last edited by Antonio; 12-21-2011 at 04:51 PM.
Antonio is offline   Reply With Quote