Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 03:38 PM   #4168 (permalink)
mr dave
nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio View Post
yea, i know what you mean, but at the same time it kinda feels cheap to me, you know? so yeah, i don't use him unless i really HAVE to.

on the other hand, if the game is hectic and there's a Heavy alone, i'll go for Medic. I will say too that since most players don't expect them to be on offense, it's very satisfying to take out other classes with just the Syringe Gun and the Amputator

Agreed. Though at the same time having the non-stop super gun in front of the cart also makes it REALLY easy for the other team to know exactly where the Heavy is coming from. All the other side needs is one good Spy.

To be honest though, I find good Medics rare. In my experience I'm usually cursing my screen and wondering why the Medic is running around shooting while 3 teammates are dying around him. Or, the other side of that awesome, when they only, ONLY, ever heal the Heavy.

Kind of like the awesome logic some Engineers apply to never ever building a dispenser then whining about how no one is helping them defend their sentry gun through their level 1 teleporter that never gets upgraded...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandteacher1 View Post
I type whicked fast,
mr dave is offline   Reply With Quote