Music Banter - View Single Post - Are you satisfied with your gender?
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 07:41 PM   #641 (permalink)
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra
\/ GOD

I don't think it's hard at all to build platonic relationships with men. I think it's just easy to fantasize about women you're close to. Once the fantasy enters your head it becomes a craving. Once it becomes a craving it becomes a crush, and then the will to initiate a sexual encounter becomes rather overbearing.

With that said, there are ****loads of men who establish friendships with women hinging on the fact they want to get in their pants. Some get stuck in those friendships, build frustration, and eventually outlash. Usually quite rudely. Perhaps even heart breakingly. Then again, there are also women who purposely bring forward these friendships, and play dumb throughout them.

With that said, I do believe platonic relationships between men, and women do exist. Ones of which don't cross the line at all, whatsoever. Think it just relies on the chance combination of personalities involved.

Human beings are very complex creatures. It's hard to keep the balance of cerebral, and primal I think.
Terence Hill, as recently confirmed during an interview to an Italian TV talk-show, was offered the role but rejected it because he considered it "too violent". Dustin Hoffman and John Travolta declined the role for the same reason. When Al Pacino was considered for the role of John Rambo, he turned it down when his request that Rambo be more of a madman was rejected.
Al Pacino = God
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra is offline   Reply With Quote