Music Banter - View Single Post - Why is Madonna so overrated?
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 11:34 AM   #21 (permalink)
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra
\/ GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMR View Post
Off topic... I read in the current issue of Classic Rock Magazine that Brian May is considering Lady Ga Ga as front woman for a possible upcoming Queen tour. No one can replace Freddie, but I would actually love to see that.
Sounds like just another excuse to supplement her vanity. If she replaces a gay man who died of aids in a band, it'll simply be another tool for her to continue this ridiculous illogical martyrdom for all ills of gays thing she's doing.

As for the other portion of the equation. May obviously just sees the financial opportunities in this. I'm sure he's not a poor man by any stretch off of Queen royalties, but he certainly isn't making the kind of dough he'd probably pull in from milking a tit like Lady Gaga before she runs dry.
Terence Hill, as recently confirmed during an interview to an Italian TV talk-show, was offered the role but rejected it because he considered it "too violent". Dustin Hoffman and John Travolta declined the role for the same reason. When Al Pacino was considered for the role of John Rambo, he turned it down when his request that Rambo be more of a madman was rejected.
Al Pacino = God
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra is offline   Reply With Quote