Music Banter - View Single Post - Kreayshawn vs Rooney Mara(girl with dragon tattoo)
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 12:17 AM   #68 (permalink)
hip hop bunny hop
Music Addict

Eh, personally I regard both women as homely. I like beautiful country girls, and the multiple ways they manifest; the straw haired, top heavy girl with a Northern Plains accent; the babe who's a professional mechanic*1; the girl who can cook fresh venison six different ways on a sunday....

I much prefer these girls to the notion of women who look 'aggressive'. I mean, how intimidating can you be when you weigh less than 140?

*1 - My sister is actually friends with a girl who is a licensed mechanic for Subaru & a model. Coolest babe ever; will actually crawl underneath a car with you in a bra & daisy dukes... marriage material, right there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Salami View Post
Look in the member picture archive.

And I don't recall ever seeing your picture.
I've never posted my photo on this site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paloma View Post
Does that actually matter? How many times have men posted theirs on this site as well? Does that give anyone the right to objectify me, just because I like showing off a new haircolour or experiment when I get a new camera, or celebrate something? Everyone, regardless of gender, likes it when someone gives them a self esteem boost about their looks. Sorry you're too much of a sexist to see that, but don't consider your point made.
lulz.