Music Banter - View Single Post - Kreayshawn vs Rooney Mara(girl with dragon tattoo)
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 02:09 AM   #70 (permalink)
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra
\/ GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by hip hop bunny hop View Post
Eh, personally I regard both women as homely. I like beautiful country girls, and the multiple ways they manifest; the straw haired, top heavy girl with a Northern Plains accent; the babe who's a professional mechanic*1; the girl who can cook fresh venison six different ways on a sunday....

I much prefer these girls to the notion of women who look 'aggressive'. I mean, how intimidating can you be when you weigh less than 140?

*1 - My sister is actually friends with a girl who is a licensed mechanic for Subaru & a model. Coolest babe ever; will actually crawl underneath a car with you in a bra & daisy dukes... marriage material, right there.
She must have blond hair, blue eyes, be able to fix my volkswagon, and must be a carpenter. Those burning crosses don't make themselves.
Terence Hill, as recently confirmed during an interview to an Italian TV talk-show, was offered the role but rejected it because he considered it "too violent". Dustin Hoffman and John Travolta declined the role for the same reason. When Al Pacino was considered for the role of John Rambo, he turned it down when his request that Rambo be more of a madman was rejected.
Al Pacino = God
Ska Lagos Jew Sun Ra is offline   Reply With Quote