Music Banter - View Single Post - The Evolution of Music: Accident, or Adaptation?
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 04:46 PM   #187 (permalink)
Salami
Get in ma belly

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveeden888 View Post
I don't. And, if he Truly understood the CNS from a perspective outside of biology, he would cut that coccyx out, or suck it out with a vacuum cleaner faster than you can say circumcision. Truly 'cond-ascending' information flows upward from that monster lying just below the 'sacrum'.
Good heavens.
Quote:
I appreciate your comments, and, even as some were 'tongue-in-cheek' at best; but, not condescending at all. Right? It's alright. I'm a big boy, I can take it. You are the Mighty Mighty Salami, and, I hope like heck I am full of mighty mighty bologna.
Do I come across like that? I'm sorry if I sounded so serious. I know people get very worked up over this, and I don't want to be one of them!
Quote:
And, you're right. Everyone here listens to music. How many listen to the words?

They say Brian May wrote this song after he had a dream about the 'Great Flood'. I say he wrote us a message. It's kind of a haunting message to be sure. I did not look, but, I will guess you to be from the U.K. If not, forgive me, but Queen was one very significant band.

If they would have just stayed clear of synthesizers. Read the lyrics, they are quite creative, and poignant.

peace

steve
This a very good point, steve. Thanks for that one!

And yes, I am from the UK
Salami is offline   Reply With Quote