Music Banter - View Single Post - The Evolution of Music: Accident, or Adaptation?
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 08:27 PM   #194 (permalink)
blankety blank
Passerby

Quote:
Originally Posted by duga View Post
No offense taken. I've just seen several direct questions posed to you and the responses are all very verbose, so I wanted to see if you could answer clearly and concisely or if your extravagant posts are simply a cover up for a lack of substance.

I apologize if this seems harsh, but your posts warranted it.
Sorry, I did not realize that my posts were all that extravagant. Vague I will agree, but, I do not wish to write a book.

So, in the context of evolution, let me ask.

Do you believe that the human mind is capable of any sort of 'psychic' phenomenon?

If a single strand of DNA can contain the entire genetic code, what do you think the mind is capable of, or is limited by?

Do you think it is capable of telepathic communication?

Do you think that there is anything that manipulate the human thought process, other than in a hallucinogenic manner?

If your computer screen had eyes, and you were looking at its left eye; which eye is looking back at you? Is a mirror image a hallucination?

What song am I going to post?

You can then feel free to ask me any direct question that you would like me to answer directly, and I will be happy to oblige. As precisely, and in as brief a manner as possible. Fair enough?

Right. Life of Illusion - Joe Walsh. How did you guess? Great Video BTW.

peace

steve