Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 01:14 PM   #1114 (permalink)
blastingas10
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Salami View Post

blastingas10: Sadly not many people like him here, and this is unmerited in my opinion. I know he can get angry sometimes, but he actually knows quite a lot about music, and I find myself in agreement with him most of the time. Perhaps some of the things he writes about are controversial, but I think he can contribute quite a lot in this forum.

Garret: despite having little to say, every recommendation he makes has been excellent. In fact, possibly the best music I've heard all year was posted by him. He's clearly got a huge knowledge of music and I think he might have some of the best tastes on this site.
Thanks, man. I was more controversial in my earlier days and I think that's why I caused a stir. I certainly didn't hesitate to be controversial. Although I never intended to make people mad, I was just speaking my opinion. I didn't exactly make a good first impression, and wasn't trying to.
I never tried to make friends, I came here to talk about music.

As for Garret, I agree with what you've said. I know some people don't like how he doesn't say much, but I don't have a problem with it. He's never rude to anyone, he never screws around, he doesn't cause any problems; and for that, Garret, I give you this: