Music Banter - View Single Post - Slayer: Reign in Blood- 1986
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 10:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Howard the Duck
Live by the Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMR View Post
Man... Duce, you are fast reader-- I just posted this. We agree, and I like that "Jesus Saves" sticks out for you as well. We only disagree on "Angel of Death," which I mentioned in the review as a stand out, but only because it's the first track on the album and all the fuss it created. So for me, it does stand out, but I actually think its the worst track on the album.
i can speed-read to some extent, Angel of Death is great, regardless of its subject matter or whether it's an opening track or whatnots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaplin View Post

Thee best thrash album of all time, and very deserving of all the "all time" records lists it has made from major publications. This thread is the first I've even heard of a supposed thrash fan, thinking it's anything less than metal at it's finest
i'm hardly a "thrash" fan, but Voivod's Dimension Hattross or Sacred Reich's Surf Nicaragua rapes Reign in Blood and impales its head on a stake

Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.
Howard the Duck is offline   Reply With Quote