Music Banter - View Single Post - Does smoking Marijuana make music better?
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 02:02 PM   #333 (permalink)
blastingas10
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
Weed does no ****. Weed only makes you dumb. Weed does not make music any better. It makes things worse. Weed kills your brain. it makes you a angry person and have no stability. No peace. I know what I am talking about. I know some people who do weed and they are unstable. Weed does not make music better but make music more garbage. Ask Lil Wayne? Now he is falling apart.
Gets my vote for most ignorant statement.

I've never seen anyone as addicted to weed as my brother. He is somewhat unstable. He can cope with not having any, but once he gets some he is certainly happier. But his instability is a product of more than just a weed addiction. I know many many people who smoke and nobody else is like him, so he's just a rare case.

Weed makes you dumb. It doesn't make music better. It makes you angry.

I love the deep thought and explanation you put in there to support those ridiculous claims.

But clearly, he knows what he's talking about. Anyone who says: "I know what I'm talking about" always knows. And anyone who says: "people who do weed" clearly is an expert on the subject.

Do you even know how people "do" weed?

This is me every time I get high:

As you can see, the weed makes me so angry that I beat my head on a wall. I'm not sure if the stupidity comes from the weed or the trauma being forced on my head. Let's just blame it on the weed since I wouldn't be smashing my head if weed didn't turn me into an unstable, angry lunatic.
blastingas10 is offline   Reply With Quote