Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 12:19 AM   #1129 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post

Urban Hatemonger: Don't think the guy's liked me since I joined (if he remembers me that is) and that's alright with me. I think he's bitter with life and vents his frustrations on MB (I may be way off on this one). Noticed he hits on girls here, a lot. I liked his sense of humor when I first joined, have found it repetitive and stale for a while now though. I don't think me and him would agree on much.

Vanilla: Tries hard to fit in, is quick to join in on the insult bandwagon with whoever's being attacked by other MB members. Kind of hypocritical (getting pissed at other girls who post revealing pictures, saying djchameleon lacks variety in music taste, etc.)
Last time I checked I've been a member for over 6 years. I think me trying to 'fit in' now seems a bit illogical.

I love drama, but there hasn't been anything like that in yonks. I've seen you jump in to defend your homeboys many a time.

I only get pissed at true photo whores that don't contribute anywhere else. They are merely here to get reassurance about themselves.

DJ does have shit music taste.

So really I'm questioning your ability to get to know people on here. If you'd made half an effort to pay attention you might realise there are good and bad qualities in people.

I'm surprised I haven't heard the routine 'you totally suck up to Urban' comment.