Music Banter - View Single Post - Anyone been pulled over for no reason before?
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 04:46 AM   #10 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

I've been pulled over 3 times in the past year and a bit. First time I barely remember, didn't need to get out the car or anything.

Second time I was delivering 21st birthday party invitations for my mate, to all my invited friends houses. I parked outside the house (which everyone does) and started to head in and the police came and questioned **** out of me. Asking where I was going why I was out so late (it was like 11pm) and pointless **** like that. I had the girl with me whose party we were delivering invitations for, when I said the car was my mums and I'd borrowed it they asked if she was my mum. Hilarious. Still laugh when I think back.

Third time I had about a dimebag of my half quarter left and they took it away from me :'(. They were sound though, said they were going to fine my cousin and he'd have a criminal record but nothing has come through so they must've been trying to scare us. Hopefully anyway. Could be doing with that dime bag right about now. haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote