Music Banter - View Single Post - American Presidency Campaign
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 01:02 PM   #40 (permalink)
RVCA
( ̄ー ̄)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
You could, but as I've said, he's wrong, but he's not dishonorable. He's entitled to his opinion for better or worse, and I don't agree with his opinion but we have a separation of powers in this country for a reason. The president isn't the moral compass for the country, he isn't a law-maker, he's the leader of the military and he enforces the law.

As I've said, to secure my vote, you need to be able to counter Mittens and I need to think you're not a complete D-bag.
I don't know how you can hold that opinion when the first link I gave you details just how corrupt Santorum is. Forget his beliefs for a moment and look at the evidence presented to you on the state of his person as a politician.

Quote:
Sen. Santorum’s ethics issues stem from the manner in which he funded his children’s education and his misuse of legislative position in exchange for contributions to his political action committee and his re-election campaign
Quote:
In February of 2006, CREW had filed an ethics complaint with the Senate Ethics Committee against Senator Santorum, “alleging that Senator Rick Santorum (R-PA) violated the Senate Gift Rule by accepting a mortgage from The Philadelphia Trust Company, a bank that serves affluent clients.”
Quote:
The following month, CREW filed a complaint with the IRS against a group of Pennsylvania pastors for violating IRS rules demanding separation of church and state.
Quote:
And later that same year, CREW filed yet another complaint with the Federal Election Commission (FEC), this time against Santorum’s former staffers for setting up a lobbying office in the same building as Santorum’s offices.
I'm essentially just quoting most of that article, since it's evident you didn't bother looking at it before replying.
RVCA is offline   Reply With Quote