Music Banter - View Single Post - American Presidency Campaign
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 01:15 PM   #41 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
The president also is the face of our country. I'm sorry but I don't want an outspoken homophobe representing me to the world. It was bad enough when he was representing my state to the rest of the country.
Right, but if he gets the nomination he won't be elected President. I don't think anyone would for the GOP - not with the uptick we're having. And again, i don't know if he's homophobic. He's had openly gay staff members who are still out there stumping for him. Most notably the face of the Comcast news Network.

As I've said, he's wrong, but that doesn't make him evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVCA View Post
I don't know how you can hold that opinion when the first link I gave you details just how corrupt Santorum is. Forget his beliefs for a moment and look at the evidence presented to you on the state of his person as a politician.

I'm essentially just quoting most of that article, since it's evident you didn't bother looking at it before replying.
Some of us have jobs and can't be traipsing all over the internet. I come here during lulls. I've got 40 other sites I need to cram into the small spaces. I'm also aware of his problems. I'm asking again who you'd vote for that meets my criteria. Because let me tell you something, you let Romney get the nomination you might as well have voted for Warren G. Harding.