Music Banter - View Single Post - American Presidency Campaign
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 04:10 PM   #45 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVCA View Post
I'm not here to persuade anyone that a candidate of my choosing is any better than any other candidate, I'm simply pointing out the holes in your opinions and exposing the flawed reasoning behind them. If you "have a job" and are so busy, then perhaps you shouldn't be mouthing off about things you obviously haven't devoted much time or thought to.
I'm just going to wager I know more about the current state of american politics than you do. If you want to put your mouth on the line, I'm happy to have a conversation in another thread if you'd like. I'm aware of the problems with all of the candidates. If Huntsman pulls out 20% or higher tonight, he'll get my vote, but speaking as someone who's been represented by Mitt Romney before, I'm not planning to see him take the nomination.

I don't know what you're here to do, but it seems like you're here to attack me because you think my vote for a Republican Candidate is "bad". I'm sorry you're offended but theres no reason to freak out because of my opinion.