Music Banter - View Single Post - American Presidency Campaign
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 04:22 PM   #47 (permalink)
RVCA
( ̄ー ̄)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
I'm just going to wager I know more about the current state of american politics than you do. If you want to put your mouth on the line, I'm happy to have a conversation in another thread if you'd like. I'm aware of the problems with all of the candidates. If Huntsman pulls out 20% or higher tonight, he'll get my vote, but speaking as someone who's been represented by Mitt Romney before, I'm not planning to see him take the nomination.

I don't know what you're here to do, but it seems like you're here to attack me because you think my vote for a Republican Candidate is "bad". I'm sorry you're offended but theres no reason to freak out because of my opinion.
I don't know why I bother arguing with you, it has played out the same way in the past as it is now

> I point out some logical inconsistency (calling Santorum the least dishonorable of the candidates) in your statements, back it up with evidence
> You fall back to generalized statements that don't address the particular objection at hand, usually resorting to comments that are thinly-veiled personal attacks ("I have a job", "I know more than you about politics"... seriously, of what use is it to say things like this?)

As for cavorting off to another thread, what's the point? Why can't you just do it here? Show me I'm wrong, and that Santorum is "not dishonorable" as you earlier claimed.
RVCA is offline   Reply With Quote