Music Banter - View Single Post - American Presidency Campaign
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 05:06 PM   #53 (permalink)
RVCA
( ̄ー ̄)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
I have a job wasn't an insult, its why I didn't read your link. I said "I know more about politics than you do" because you told me I didn't know what I was talking about. Which, for the record, is a pretty dickish statement on your part. You started this fight and now you're painting me as the jerk. I don't know why you can't act like an adult.
You said something to the effect of "I have a job I can't spend all my time on the internet" which insinuates that people like me, who can provide sources for their claims and evidence for their opinions, don't have jobs and spend all their time on the internet.

You said "I know more than you about politics", which may or may not be true, but is not relevant to the argument at hand. We are not having an argument over who knows more about politics, we are arguing over a very specific subject: the state of Rick Santorum's corruption as a politician.

Quote:
Also, I don't know how me finding him the most honorable candidate can be proven to be "illogical." Opinions aren't logical and I still stand by my statement. Maybe we see things differently, and I think thats fine, but to make a statement like "its illogical" is not only incorrect, its uncivilized and rude.
Beliefs are not immune to scrutiny. That is a very important concept to understand. Your belief that Santorum is "honorable" is apparently based on a incomplete picture of his background, and his background is filled to the brim with scandal and dishonor.

I stated my position on Santorum, showing specific ways in which your initial opinion is wrong. You STILL HAVE YET to provide a counter-argument for why, despite my specific examples, Santorum is still "honorable". In light of that, it's probably best if we stop arguing about it now because it's going nowhere.
RVCA is offline   Reply With Quote