Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 06:20 AM   #4244 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yac View Post
Oh my, Buggerfall. I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole. I remember this game being a pain when it came out but now .. it'll be like torture. Is it still completely broken and can't be completed without cheating?
If you want a classic, get Morrowind or Oblivion - both great games you can get dirt cheap and none will make you want to murder everyone like Buggerfall will. Or get the Baldurs gate saga from gog.com
On topic - I'm not playing anything at the moment but I just got a text that I can pick up 2 new (well, old.. but new to me) games - Batman Arkham Asylum and Bioshock. Both, with shipping for roughly 8$. I order them online and they deliver within 2 days to a certain store I can visit on my way back from work
Buggerfall is an apt nickname Anyone trying this out needs to get it patched up. Fortunately, I believe there is still a living modding community for Daggerfall, so I'm guessing there are many interesting mods/addons that you can get for it these days as well as bugfixes.

edit :

As far as I know, Daggerfall has several endings and only one of them required a cheat.