Music Banter - View Single Post - Lady Gaga
Thread: Lady Gaga
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 05:39 PM   #2508 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
Why do you care what I say you fool. Most Lady Gaga fans are the most misguided fans because they like you hate it when we speak the truth. Lady Gaga can not do Country Music because it ruins the music. Lady Gaga is the most overrated star I have seen for a long time. Even Madonna was never as overrated as this fool is. Lady Gaga is one of the most valueless musicians for a while. But as long as morons buy her laughable junk. I don't waste my time listening to all garbage music of Lady Gaga. I usually listen to Hair, Poker Face, Just Dance, Telephone, and Bad Romance.

I guess these statements happen when you are a pathic die hard stupid Lady Gaga fan. Good to know. Stupid Lady Gaga. Simple, Stupid Lady Gaga. LOL.
1. You just contradicted yourself, if you can't stand her so much, why are you listing to her music?

2. Your argument lacks substance and thought.

3. If you hate her so much, why are you posting in a thread dedicated to her.

4. You have repeated the same post 4 times and I still can't quite figure out if you like Lady Gaga or not.

5. Somebody call the whambulance, Franco is butt hurt.