Music Banter - View Single Post - Do I have a bad taste in music?
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 02:32 AM   #64 (permalink)
Phantom Limb
Chocolate Homunculus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrd00d View Post
With people calling it the best album of 2010, I had to give it a shot but I found zero songs I wanted to listen to. I didn't find it groundbreaking. I didn't find it interesting. At all. Granted, I barely made it through one listen. It's not like I gave it more than one chance. I went into it expecting it to be trash despite the positive reviews, and I ended without a change in opinion. I don't see what all the fuss is about. Though I can say that it surely is/was the best thing going on in top40/radio pop rap in a few years, it doesn't come anywhere near downloadable/re-listenable for me. I mean, everyone busted a nut on this album but me. I don't understand.

And he's such a prick of a human being in general. A total piece of ****. Oh, and what a disgraceful use of a King Crimson sample. I think that was the nail in the coffin. Power. Sucked. Made me angry. Made me smash face against wall
You really need to not look at that album through the lense of hate you have for kanye. MBDTF really is a fantastic album, granted it doesn't deserve all the praise it got. But to say that it's trash is amazingly harsh. Give it another listen, I didn't like it the first time I heard it but I'm beginning to appreciate it more as time goes on.

Last.Fm

My Bomb Music Shit