Music Banter - View Single Post - Worst rapper ever.......
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2005, 11:21 AM   #123 (permalink)
EDGE
accidental genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo
People who say rap requires no talent at all are totaly ignorant, that being said a lot of rap today is extreamly dumbed down and degressive, and todays rappers lacked the skills associated with some of the best old school rappers...Of course there are a few exceptions, with no offence to the threadmaker these are kinda lame options, tupac and nas were both fairly talented and by no means among the worst rappers...I would have recomended MC Hammer, he had horrible flow and rhythm, and barely even rapped at all, pumps and a bump is easly the worst rap song ever made, he just repeats the chorus a billion times more than necessary and spouts out ridiculous lyrics like "if you aint got bigity back, you wigity whack", he seemed to be more concerned with his image and selling records than the quality of his music...I would also say Vanilla Ice, not because he lacked the skills but because his lyrics were pretentious crap...Master P is another worthy mention, this is only my opinion of course, feel free to debate.
I love you.