Music Banter - View Single Post - Screw you, Apple
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 08:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
Farfisa
Account Disabled

My Ipod classic (80gig) lasted 4 years. It finally crapped out due to me constantly moving music around and it being used every day for hours a day since four and a half years ago. I'm not surprised the hard drive it self decided to die (as all do after such abuse). I recently got 160 gig classic for Christmas after half a year of not having something to listen to music on. Granted I don't use it as much as I did, mainly because I've gotten used to not having a music player with me. I'll be pretty pissed if this craps out on me in less than 3 years though.

Also, funny thing, my 1st generation Nano actually still works (after 6-7 years now is it?). I don't like it much for two reasons, the maximum volume level for that is about 1/4 of what my classics could achieve in terms of ear shattering goodness, and it holds only 2gigs.

Anyway, besides Ipod classics, I wouldn't even bother with any other apple product. Overpriced trendy garbage is what it is. (this comes from someone who is stuck using an Emachine.)
Farfisa is offline   Reply With Quote