Music Banter - View Single Post - Bumpy Moments with YOUR Band?
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 08:09 AM   #11 (permalink)
Franco Pepe Kalle
Mwana Nzala

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhanastasio View Post
I do solo stuff, which is terrifying. I've been playing a little bit in a garage jamming with some other musicians, but my live performance has been all me.

Probably the worst was a set in which I seriously got so tense, I decided to replace some of my more complex songs with some really easy songs I knew, because I was super-tense.

One of the songs I replaced a harder song with was VERY simple: The only chords in the song were Am, C, F, G. It was easily the simplest song I was going to play.

Things didn't go tragically awry - I was, however, for some reason unable to play the easy song...because I kept forgetting the lyrics. My hands were shaking so badly that the change from Am to C kept being weird, and I kept just singing the weirdest lyrics to the general tune of the song to cover. At one point, the lyrics became: "I'm on stage and can't play guitar / I'm onstage and my feet are asleep / I can't remember lyrics, I'll go far... / duh-duh-duh, lightning to strike."

It was nerve-wracking. My friends were kind and said they didn't even notice...because I just kept playing anyway...but I don't believe them.
Wow that sucks. Why did you decide to play guitar then.
The problem with Franco Pepe Kalle is that he is a unpredictable character. There is surprising info about this man. You think he only likes Franco and Pepe Kalle but when you find out that he hears other artists, you are shock.

Girls are the sexy thing that God created.

Important to notice FPK.
Franco Pepe Kalle is offline   Reply With Quote