Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 06:56 PM   #9377 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farfisa View Post
Then again, I laid in bed a let out my emotions in private for a few hours. Maybe that helped?
If emotions were as simple as that, we'd all be awesome individuals.
Not saying it didn't help.. I'm just saying that letting emotions out isn't the same as processing them and dealing with them. I don't know if I'd feel all that well if the sum of an emotional event simply begged for me to express it one night and be done with it.
Maybe it's just me, so, for me, dealing with emotions is more of a process of understanding them and coming to terms with them, regardless of what type they are.
Sure, they have a tendency to get the better of you, but I don't think they're something that just pops up after an event that you expel and move on from.

In your case, I really wouldn't attribute a dead cat to anything majorly significant. But in regard to your more constant reactions to external (and mostly internal) perspectives of how other people view you and how you view the world, that's something you have to understand yourself and come to terms with, and that, for sure, isn't going to be something you can solve by simply crying into your pillow. No offense or anything, and sorry for sorta straying from the topic.