Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 10:09 AM   #153 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhanastasio View Post
Again, I'm going to post.

If only in the hope that pro wrestling smarks like myself have something to say.

Chris motherfreaking Jericho has one of the most interesting gimmicks of my lifetime, and seeing this wholly underlooked goes not against me, but any fan of wrestling.

CHRIS motherfreaking JERICHO is back. He is doing the most interesting gimmick I have yet seen in my life, and it is FANTASTIC.
Had to brave the Honda Center event last week with my friends boy. Hes in jail so I offered to take him. I'm not a huge fan of wrestling but people seemed to enjoy themselves and the place was sold out. Chris Jericho came out to wrestle in a three way tag team match and then walked off when the crowd didn't make enough noise for him. I would call his performance very un-inspiring. People really seem to like CM PUNK, and people were rooting for Kane to kick Cena's ass. I used to watch wrestling back in the 80's, was always partial to the Road Warriors myself and of course Andre the Giant. I've clearly outgrown wrestling, but my friends kid had a great time and thats what matters in the end.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote