Music Banter - View Single Post - RIP Joe Paterno
Thread: RIP Joe Paterno
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 10:42 AM   #12 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastingas10 View Post
I'm not surprised to hear you say that.

Like I said, he could have done more. But He's getting more heat than the other guys who should be held more accountable.
I'm sorry, who was more accountable? Is the head of the school more responsible because he's "In Charge"? Everyone who's aware that some kid is getting raped is just as accountable as the others. If you're trying to suggest otherwise, then you're a moron.

I honestly don't see what your point is. He told his superior rather than the police, which suggests to me that he was concerned with embarrassing the school, when he should have been thinking about some kid getting raped. ****ty, but at least he did SOMETHING. But when nothing else happened afterward, he should have manned up and gone to the police, but he didn't, which suggests that he was still concerned with the school (and possibly his own skin for not immediately reporting the incident to the police in the first place), rather than some kid who got raped. So, **** him.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote