Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 04:16 PM   #156 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Stuff I Like right now....

WWE

Dolph Ziggler - Just gets better & better & more entertaining every time I watch him.

Punk vs Laruinitis - They seriously lost the plot with Punk after MITB, the whole HHH feud thing bored me to tears. They seem to have picked things up with Punk again now.
Punk vs Jericho is rumoured for Wrestlemania so I expect Jericho to be involved in Punks match somehow at the Rumble to start this feud off.

'Funkasaurus' Brodus Clay - I'll get bored of it in a couple of months but this'll be fun for a little while.

Wade Barratt - Good on the mic, Getting better in the ring. Have him destroy Orton & give him a title sometime this year after Wrestlemania. There's a video on WWE.com where he's going around backstage interviewing people which shows just how funny this guy can be.

'Heel' Daniel Bryan - Should have done this months ago

Epico & Primo - Give them some decent talent to work with ...... please.
Speaking of which......

Rosa Mendes - Can't do sh*t but I like her being on my TV. God, the things I'd do to this girl.

Beth & Nattie - About the only good thing about about the divas right now. Khama & Layla can't come back soon enough.

William Regal's commentary - Please retire Lawler & put Regal on Raw.

TNA

Austin Aries - Keeping the X Division afloat single handed.

Alex Shelly - Finally he's back

Bully Ray & Scott Steiner - Their promos are just comedy genius. I never ever thought I'd ever say this but Bully Ray is the best heel in the company and deserves to be in the world title picture based on what he's been doing for the past year.

Kazarian - I don't get this guy. he always puts on amazing PPV matches but on TV he's dull as hell.

Madison Rayne - Everybody goes on and on about Velvet Sky but Madison is easily the most entertaining & funniest knockout and plays her part brilliantly.

Magnus & Samoa Joe - I like this team, Magnus is improving all the time & looks like he could become a good talent in a couple of years & it's about time someone did something constructive with Joe.

I think i'll do a list of things I hate tomorrow.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote