Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Workout Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 07:48 AM   #189 (permalink)
ThePhanastasio
Killed Laura Palmer

Already lost seven pounds. I really think a lot of that was just cutting down on sodium and drinking more water, but I'm really only fifteen lbs off my first goal weight...which is the one that I'd be perfectly content with keeping and maintaining, adding some muscle onto it.

I'm so much more energetic and happy lately. Exercise is the best thing ever.

I've been doing sets of 50 jumping jacks with 2lb dumbells, dropping the dumbells and jogging in place for five minutes (lots of arms to get the heart rate up), 25 squat lunges, more jogging in place, 100 jumping jacks sans dumbells, more jogging in place, then strength exercises.

I wake up feeling well-rested, albeit sore, but exercise comes highly recommended from me.

When it's not rainy and gross, I jog, alternating five minutes of jogging and three minutes of walking, and keep going for about half an hour / forty five minutes-ish.

EDIT: ****. I think I just sprained my wrist doing jump squats; I slipped in sweat. Went to go to pushups after a quick high knee jog, and my wrist refused and I just collapsed. Typing is getting harder and harder as I type this, because my wrist is stiffening up. Goddammit.

It's a hand-me-down, the thoughts are broken
Perhaps they're better left unsung

Last edited by ThePhanastasio; 01-26-2012 at 02:14 PM.
ThePhanastasio is offline   Reply With Quote