Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Nirvana/Kurt Cobain Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 03:43 PM   #2126 (permalink)
blastingas10
Music Addict

There's plenty of evidence out there that raises some questions. I'm not saying on positive he was murdered, but this evidence has made me a little unsure that it was a suicide. First of all, el Duce claimed that courtney offered him 50,000 to kill Kurt, and he passed a lie detector test. No fingerprints were found on the shotgun. I believe his name is Tom grant, a detective hired by Courtney love, has some recorded phone calls between him and kurts lawyer. Kurts lawyer said he was filing for divorce at the time and she (the lawyer) was questioning the suicide because if Kurt had divorced Courtney, she wouldn't have got near as much money; compared to if Kurt commuted "suicide", she would have got it all. It's widely known that courtney is a crazy bitch and many people were scared of her. There's a recording of her threatening an author who was writing a book about Kurt. And there's a testimony from some woman that claims Courtney went into a bar and dragged the woman out by her hair. I'm positive that Courtney wa a violent, crazy bitch. A former nanny that worked for Courtney and Kurt has said that she completely manipulated Kurt and got what she wanted out of him. The "suicide" note could very likely not even be what it is claimed. It's speculated that it's a note about quitting the music business, and that makes sense. It's claimed that the end of the note about his daughter was added by someone else, and a few handwriting experts havent been able to prove that it was written in the same handwriting as the rest of the note. There's more evidence out there.
blastingas10 is offline   Reply With Quote