Music Banter - View Single Post - This guy is my cousin.
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 03:50 PM   #27 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
I'm not sure how things work over there but if I avoid the police at all costs, in every aspect. I lie to them to stop myself getting in bother, I've ran away from them whilst underage drinking. I'm not debating the fact that this Christopher guy may be a scumbag, but the police aren't all that you know. I know a small handful of police officers or children of police officers. I've seen police officers taking class A drugs. My ex-boyfriends dad was a police officer and her got caught doing 100mph on the motorway which should be an automatic 2year driving ban but because his fathers a policeman he got points. There's so many stories like this I know. Police officers pretend to be law abiding citizens when infact they're just as scummy as the rest of us.
They are the same here. They power trip, use prostitutes in uniform, beat people unnecessarily, give out tickets for the sake of getting their quota for the month and let the US government tell them what to do.

It is absolutely down to who you are, how your dressed, if your female and your skin colour for the treatment you receive from them. I was at a festival not too long ago and I caught a police man perving at all the skimpily dresses women around. I mean I know he's a man but have some bloody restraint and do your job.

But there are exceptions. There are some brilliant police officers out there just as there are good people in life. Unfortunately they are not necessarily going to be the ones who you end up with.