Music Banter - View Single Post - This guy is my cousin.
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 05:00 PM   #30 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
this, exactly this. When I got caught smoking weed the two police officers that handled us couldn't have been more sound. They were making jokes with us as we handed the weed over and they explained that no court would be needed and it wouldn't stay on records and stuff. They were just really cool about the whole situation as if it was no big deal, which it isn't. Let us keep our grinders and various other related objects, we even still had green in the grinder, no joke. Guy was a champion.

The police here are the exact same mate. It's a fitness test and drug test to get in (among others) and then after that nothing.

I don't understand why the dogs were there in the first place, dogs are only usually used for raids here really. I can't think of any other situation where they're needed except for drug searches.
It says in the article that a dog team responded to the call. I'm guessing they were just the nearest officers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!
GuitarBizarre is offline   Reply With Quote