Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 10:22 PM   #9457 (permalink)
Odyshape
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by duga View Post
Yeah, go for it. One of the biggest problems I've had in over-analyzing things is I let it hold me back form certain experiences. Just let it happen and try not to think about it consciously too much...just let whatever emotions happen happen. No matter what happens - good or bad - you'll learn something from it and it will help you down the line. Good luck, man.
Haha thanks! Yeah we will see! Cheers

@Aurora It seems like maybe you need to find more as to what you want and may need a new approach to do that. I don't know if this applies to you too but it certainly has for me with my relationships with people (not just romantic ones): Basically I find that a lot of times the problems that come up with relationships come up from putting up to much barriers and the frustration towards the other person and what seem to be faults can actually be a personal frustration in how they respond to the barriers you put up and not actual problems with them. I know some people are just horrible but at the same time I think there is a lot more good in people when you make an effort to be real with them than many people realize. Like if you think a guy is making you uncomfortable standing your ground can be really important because if you don't it can really misrepresent you and in the long run it makes you discredit your own feelings. Which sucks because you feelings DO matter but there is a lot of things telling us otherwise. Every day we repress our feelings because we feel they aren't valid but we forget that the fact that if it even came up in our head at all (an emotion or feeling) should be enough evidence that it matters.

Just my 2 idealistic inexperienced potentially skewed biased and likely immature cents.

Last edited by Odyshape; 02-02-2012 at 10:44 PM.
Odyshape is offline   Reply With Quote