Music Banter - View Single Post - The 2011 Music Banter User Awards: RESULTS
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 07:24 AM   #101 (permalink)
The Fascinating Turnip
Moper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Salami View Post
I am really pleased to have come second runner up for the much coveted "most inane" award. Pedestrian tried to convince me that this is in fact a negative award, through liturgical evidence and analytical dissection of the definition of "inane", but to no avail. I think it's a perfectly good award to be nominated for, and I'm very happy.
Thank to everyone who voted for me!
It's bad. In fact, it's actually criticism, which is meant to make you realise what you're doing wrong and thus strive to change it. Accept it and move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Duce View Post
^^get in line, brudda

i won
Need I repeat myself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Salami View Post
Really? If he's directing his anger against someone who's merely disagreeing with him or listens to some misc he disapproves of, then fair enough. But he doesn't.
I think a lot of what he writes is quite funny and really achieves something too:

http://www.musicbanter.com/announcem...-modchine.html

Feel the rage.

Both can be very amusing, but get tiresome after a while. I see your point!
Mate, It's frankly really uncomfortable that you keep quoting old threads, not to mention suddenly "agreeing" with people's points of view when you didn't exactly participate in the conversation itself. You know that person that keeps interrupting people's conversations by walking up to them and telling them what they think about what they were on about? Currently, that's you. I'm just saying this because you actually don't seem like an utter tosser. You have to ease into this.
The Fascinating Turnip is offline   Reply With Quote