Music Banter - View Single Post - skyrim
Thread: skyrim
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 03:24 PM   #282 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
As far as I know, the empire never invaded Skyrim. Skyrim sided with/became part of the Empire peacefully.

>> Source

Talos was the man Tiber Septim who founded the empire. He's supposed to be the greatest human hero there ever was and - as its founder - is obviously revered by the empire at the time of Skyrim (the game), just not as a deity. Prohibiting Talos worship is part of a peace treaty between the empire and the Aldmeri Dominion.

I thought Cyrodiil was depressingly small (it's like one valley/crater with one big town in the center) and Skyrim to be larger. I believe the size of the game world is actually similar for Oblivion and Skyrim, but Skyrim feels larger to me, perhaps because it has more "nooks and crannies" or how you spell it
The most important thing I think about Skyrim to the Empire, is its location. If Skyrim were no longer part of the Empire, they would not only lose a huge chunk of their territory but it links Cyrodiil to High Rock which is part of the Empire. Without Skyrim High Rock would be isolated.
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote